A Research Cell functions in the College with the aim of promoting research culture among the faculty and students. The committee meets:
- to discuss various aspects of research programme on a timely basis.
- to encourage teachers to take up major and minor research projects.
- to monitor timely submission of proposals.
- to inform them about various funding agencies.
- to evaluate proposals before forwarding the same to the University for approval.
- to co-ordinate the publication of the research journal Aureole.