The students enrolled in the college have the obligation to obey the rules and adhere to the discipline of the college. Students are enjoined to obey the following rules:
- Students inside and outside the class rooms are expected to join the morning prayer respectfully.
- Students are expected to be neat and clean in body and spirit and to behave with courtesy and dignity. They should show due respect to all the members of the staff maintaining the family spirit. Disobedience and misconduct will be seriously dealt with.
- Students should enter their classrooms at the first bell and remain in their places in perfect silence. Those who are free during any period are not allowed to loiter on the verandahs during the class hours and are expected to go to the reading room.
- Students are expected to attend classes with regularity and punctuality and to refrain from any action that may disturb the smooth functioning of the college.
- No student shall enter or leave the class room during the class time without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- No student shall enter the class other than his own without the permission of the Principal during the class time or intervals.
- Students are not permitted to approach any college authority in groups and such action is subversive of orderly academic life.
- All college property should be handled with great care. Scribbling and dirtying the walls in any way are strictly prohibited. Loss or destruction of college property is chargeable individually or collectively. No furniture should be displaced.
- Students must observe rules of the college given by the Principal from time to time. Complaints if any must be brought to the notice of the principal through the class teacher.
- Students should wear their identity cards while in the campus and produce it on demand for inspection by any member of the staff or other college authorities. Identity card is to be produced at the office for issuing any kind of certificate from the college, remitting fees etc. If the card is lost, a duplicate may be issued at the students expense with the special permission of the principal.
- Political activity is strictly banned in the campus. Students shall not resort to any strikes, dharna, picketing or conduct any procession within the campus. (See the University Students’ Code of Conduct Rules 2005.)
- Without prior sanction of the Principal, students are not permitted (a) to convene or attend meetings of any sort in any circumstances anywhere in the college buildings or its permises, (b) to set up entertainments or organize social functions in the college, (c) to make use of megaphones and loudspeakers in the campus, (d) to invite any outside persons to the college for any functions (e) to collect subscriptions of any kind, (f) to put up notices or hoist flags of any organisation or to display banners, posters, bunting etc. any where in the campus, (g) to place any paper, periodical or book in the reading room or circulate them in the college.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and drugs are strictly forbidden in the campus and shall invite serious disciplinary action.
- All correspondence officially addressed to the Principal should contain reply postage.
- All notices to the students will be put up on the notice boards.
- Any student (1) who is persistently insubordinate (2) who is repeatedly or wilfully mischievous and (3) who in the opinion of the Principal is likely to have an unwholesome influence on other students shall be removed from the rolls temporarily or permanently or may be served with a compulsory
T.C. according to the gravity of the offence. The Principal may refuse the grant of the term certificate for a specified period and may also report their case to the University so that they may be dealt with under University regulations.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones in the college campus and Hostels via G.O.No.RT/No.346/05 Higher Edn.Dtd.01.03.2005. Any student who violates this rule shall be punished.
- Ragging : Ragging is strictly forbidden and is punishable by rustication or expulsion from the college. As per directives of the Honorable Supreme Court and M. G. University Letter No. AC A1/2/1647/07 Anti Ragging Squads are made each year to ensure that no ragging takes place.
- Students are directed to Park their vehicle only in the area allotted for them.